Professional and Confidential
Our services are offered with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality. Our staff are equipped with the essential practical and theoretical knowledge ensuring client satisfaction. We aim to provide our clients with accessible and up-to-date resources and opportunities for growth and achievement. At the heart of our work, we believe in professional development, lifelong learning and consistent upgrading of our skills and education.
We have provided professional counselling services to over 10,000 clients in the Niagara Region. We offer a large staff with various specializations allowing us to truly Reach Out To Everyone in need of assistance. Our regular hours of Monday to Friday from 9 up to and including 7 pm allow us to accommodate most work schedules. We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us at 905-988-5748 or 905-788-1968
or email: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Niagara Counselling Services. We are one of the largest and most experienced counselling agencies in the Niagara Region opening in March 1995 with an office in Welland. We are celebrating over 25 years providing professional counselling services to residents living both in and outside the Niagara Region. We look forward to hearing from you. Appointments are usually available within 2 to 3 weeks.
Our code of Ethics:
1. We respect the confidentiality of all clients, individuals, and families.
2. We treat our clients with dignity and respect their unique differences in culture, religion, race, and sexual orientation.
3. We are advocates for the safety and rights of our clients with respect to municipal, provincial, and federal laws.
4. We do not condone sexual involvement with clients.
5. We only enter into contracts which allow us to maintain our professional integrity.
6. We cooperate and liaise with other professionals and agencies which offer services to our clients.
7. We recognize and utilize empirical methods and techniques that provide current and up-to-date service for our clients.
8. We promote client autonomy and increased self-esteem.
9. We are committed to ongoing professional development through training, volunteerism, and research.
10. We conduct ourselves in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
(Adapted from the Ontario Association of Child and Youth Counsellors Code of Ethics.)